I had to post this to remind some of you and maybe new to some of you, that this REALLY did happen to MY child! This is the week that one year ago, a bullet was swallowed by my son! Being a mother of boys is really a dose of excitement daily! Here was my post a year ago!:
Okay, here it is! The bullet boy, aka my little B.B. This is proof that the bullet was there! It is no longer in him and lead levels are coming down! (If a sewer explodes somewhere, I'm genuinely sorry!) Call the Today Show and everyone else you know and don't know, to show that a bullet really can go through you without exploding your entire being! We can now laugh because this is now BEHIND us and has PASSED! (No puns intended! Okay, maybe they were intended!) With 7 boys, I'm sure this is the first of many ingestions I will face. I'll chalk this one up for experience!