Friday, December 18, 2009

For Today...

Today, I pray you have a blessed time in the coming week preparing for whatever you are preparing for
Today, I am so thankful for my warm home, loving family and food to eat
Today, I am thankful for my loving husband and beautiful, healthy children
Today, I realize that the world is looking for that missing link
Today, I realize that the only one that can fill that searching is Christ!

Christ is...
waiting for us to seek him
know Him
wait on Him
love Him
die to ourselves so other's will see Him in us

He does not NEED us but he WANTS us because it is best for us!


But...
We need Him!  Our very being depends on it for survival!
I don't want to just survive, I want to thrive!  And with Him and ONLY Him, that is possible!


Please continue to seek Christ and know that He is ALL you need now and in the coming year! 

Merry Christmas to you my blog friends and your family!
  May God continue to share His everloving presence in your heart today and always!

Until Next year...


2 comments:

Shelly said...

Merry Christmas to you, too! Thanks for that lovely reminder of our purpose here!

Robin said...

Heather, you hit the nail on the head! May you have a blessed 2010!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails