Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I am doing- Wednesday


What I am doing, Wednesday:

  • Going to Amish store
  • making 100 + cookies
  • making lunch
  • make dinner (any good idea's?)
  • take care of a 15 month old with fever
  • pray nobody else gets it
  • laundry (when don't I do that)
  • fold laundry
  • put laundry away (least favorite chore EVER)
  • get house in order (happens at least 10 times a day)
  • make dentist appointments (that is always fun with 11 kids and 2 adults)
  • get ready to pack for this weekend
  • find time to play with my kids
  • take a long nap 
  • read a good book
  • go shopping for new clothes just for me!
Okay, the last 3 I was daydreaming, but thought I would make a mental note and just enjoy at least typing it!  :)



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What the heck are you doing making 100 cookies? Are you feeding them all to your family?? hee-hee! Oh, and I take naps, read good books and shop for new clothes just for me, all the time! What's the matter, don't you have any free time? LOL!

Mamajil said...

just found your blog, so glad I did!! Your list looked like you had a busy day!! Your last 3 points nap, read and shop....I always tell my kids it my not be my season right now but one day....I will nap, shop and read lots of novels!! Glad I found you I will be back!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails