Sunday, October 2, 2011

6 months of pure bliss!


Yes!  She is 6 months already! 
It really amazes me that half a year has come and gone! 
She is just simply...
...PRECIOUS...
In EVERY way!
Full of smiles, giggles and so far, toothless grins!
She is our hope of a future that God prospers.
He has done so much and I know, when I look at her,
He is who He says He is and WILL do what He says He will do!

A baby just reminds me of the mercy and grace of God!
Choosing to give me a gift that only HE can give to someone who does not deserve it!
I am SO privileged to be her mommy!

God, thank you!!
I am blessed!


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robin said...

She is so beautiful!!! Can't believe she is 6 mo already!

Marmee's Pantry said...

Six months?!?! Wow! Look at that precious face & those cute little toes ~ I always loved nibbling on our girls' toes. At 23 & 20, they don't like it as much as they used to ~ go figure! HA HA HA!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails