Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's been a while....

I would love to write this saying that all is well but really today, it is not.  I am sorry my faithful readers that I have not been around much.  8 weeks ago, we were celebrating the news of number 13 on his/her way.
 
On Monday I went for my normal check-up and was thrilled with anticipation to see the heartbeat once again on ultrasound.  As I lied there watching the screen excitedly, as I always do when a little life is in my womb... the fully formed, perfect baby was still with no heartbeat. Only about 3 days before, it seems that it's little soul passed out of him/her from my body to Jesus' arms.
 
Tonight, my heart, I am sure has blisters on it and the dark seems so dark.  The mountain in front of me seems so great and my faith seems so small right now.  I DO know who I cling to and I know that right now, He is holding my baby and me in His precious arms. 
 
"A BABY'S SECRET"


I'm just a little person who didn't make it there;
I went straight to be with Jesus,
but I'm waiting for you here.


Don't you fret about me, Mommy,
I'm of all God's lambs most blessed;
I'd have loved to stay there with you,


but the Shepherd knows what's best.
Many dwelling here where I live,
waited years to ent...er in;
Struggled through a world of sorrow,
and their lives were marred with sin.


So, sweet Mommy, don't you sorrow ~
Wipe those tears and chase the gloom ~
I went straight to Jesus' bosom
from my mother's womb.


Thank you for the life you gave me ~
It was brief, but don't complain...
I have all of heaven's glory...
suffered none of earthling's pain.


- by Sandi Johnson

I WILL be back and this has given me a reason to write again.  It is so healing.  Thank you for listening and please pray for my heart to heal.
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

Clanton Clan said...

Heather-
I'm so very sorry to hear this. There are no words I can say to bring you comfort, but you and your family are always in my prayers. Tonight, I'll pray for healing and hope! Blessings to you, my dear. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!! Erin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails