Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday


I always have pictures that have been developed and I do not like them sitting around in the packets from the developer. So, immedieately after I recieve them in the mail or pick them up at the store, I put them in inexpensive photo albums. I always look in the clearance isles for photo albums. I have found them anywhere from $1-$5. I try to make it a rule never to spend over $5 unless they come in a pair. I also make sure they hold at least 150 pictures otherwise I would have too many laying around. This is very useful for all you scrapbookers out there who like to keep your pictures organized but don't possibly have the time to sit down everytime you recieve pictures. Just a side note, make sure you do not get any albums that are magnetic! Buy the kind you just slide the pictures in. You can recycle these albums also after you use the pictures in your scrapbooks! Another thing I have done with the many albums I have on hand is use them as last minute gifts. Who does not appreciate a nice photo album for a gift! Just something that Works For Me!
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi. I was just surfing around some blogs, and I came across yours. It’s pretty nifty and I’m really enjoying my stay here. I’ve bookmarked your site for daily visits, and I hope you’ll visit me. I’d love to have you. :) Have a great day and I’ll see you around the blogosphere. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails