Random thoughts on the stomach flu:
- I dread it more than anything with the exception my children dying
- if anyone gets sick first, it should be me so I can fearlessly clean up all messes
- 7 kids under the age of 9 can NEVER make it to the bathroom in time
- how stink proff our bodies our with it's contents UNTILthe contents exit the body (Sorry, WAY to much information!)
- 2 bathrooms are NOT enough when multiple children need to use the bathroom when the stomach flu has hit
- Resolve carpet cleaner works well!
- The air freshener we have, DOES NOT work well
- or maybe it is because there is no way ANY air freshener could help at this point!
- older kids think it is funny when little kids throw up, mom on the other hand, DOES NOT!
- it amazes me how everyone comes to gather around when the first one starts to 'toss his cookies'
- I THINK I would rather them ALL have it at the same time than one by one (Not totally sure on that one yet!)
- I am thankful for indoor plumbing and a washing machine!
- I thought we had way too many towels in our bathroom closets, now...thinkin' I need to stock up with some more!
- how thankful I am that I have such a wonderful husband that helps me clean up
- how quickly I remember WHY I HATE the stomach flu (like within the first 30 seconds)
- I have to keep reminding myself that God will not give me more than I can handle! (At this point, I am convinced He thinks I am LOTS stonger than I think I am!)
- the phrase, 'things are never as bad as they seem', is a total lie! The flu is worse than you ever thought possible!
- my heart aches when my babies are miserable!
How indestructable I feel after helping a family of 13 fight the stomach flu! Climb Mount Everst? No problem! Book me a ticket! No, in fact I will walk! :)
Surely Things can only get better in the days to come!