Monday, April 19, 2010

What a day!



It was a very good thing I did not know when I woke up yesterday what my day would hold or I may have never have gotten up!  We went out of town for the day to see family and have a picnic at a park and all within one hour, my mother-in law was admitted to the hospital for a blood clot in her lung, my 4 year old pushed my 10 month olds stroller WITH HIM IN IT down a playground step and it turned upside down smashing his face against the play equipment, and my 14 year old then broke her arm while I was already at the ER!  Somehow, I took it in stride!  God was there with me and with the exception of me not being able to see blood on my children and freaking out majorly  just a touch, when blood WAS gushing from my 10 month olds nose, I was very calm!  Thank goodness my husband was there to take part of the pressure! 

My mother-in-law is doing okay, my 10 month old is acting VERY normal although he looks like he has been hit by a train on one side of his face, and my daughters arm is hurting but she is laughing as I type this!  So all in all, we are doing great! 

Today, still having NO miscarriage symptoms, I go for another ultra-sound, blood work, and doctor visit.  I am seeing a doctor at the office I normally go to, and he is a favorite of mine.  He will not do anything further until an ultrasound is done.  (The other doctor who told me 3 weeks ago that I would miscarry within the week, said he would not waste his time doing anymore ultrasounds!)  I just know God has guided every step and I have done nothing without asking Him and obeying what He says!  Not always easy, but ALWAYS best!  I am in His hands!  Still hoping I will see that little baby and heartbeat!  :) 

3 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Goodness what a day! Hugs and Blessings to you all, well done for coping. xx

Shelly said...

I"ve had days like that, too (although not so much blood!!) You're doing great! :-)

Robin said...

Big hugs to you, Heather! Continuing to keep you in my prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails