Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sharing

I seem to talk lots about my younger kids so today, I thought I would share with you a little info about my 11 year old!

She...


~ is my helper
~ loves to laugh
~loves the ones who others find hard to love
~ is so kind and giving
~ tries to keep 7 younger brothers in line (and does pretty good)
~ loves to read
~loves to play the piano and is getting VERY good!
~is going to teach her little brother to read this year (maybe 2 brothers!)
~loves to swim
~loves being a girl but can get messy and play like a boy too!
~is genuinely sweet
~is a PICKY eater!
~loves fruit
~loves the color red
~is a little sister to 2 big sisters
~sometimes she thinks that can be reallly hard!
~loves to memeorize scripture
~loves Jesus!



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails