Thursday, October 7, 2010

Writing~At the Well

Yesterday, I got the privilege to be laying with my grandma as she took her last breath on this earth.  It is a bitter-sweet time for me.  We will have a full weekend of family and memories but also a time of loss.  Continue to pray for us as we go through this time.

I am a writer for "At The Well" and today my writing is featured.  Give an extra hug to your loved ones today.  Life is so precious!

http://www.titus2atthewell.com/


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

Marmee's Pantry said...

Oh, bless your sweet heart! I know how bitter-sweet the loss of a dear loved-one ~ especially one who is a Christian ~ is. I have lost all of my gr-parents & I was blessed to have been holding my Daddy's hand as he took his last breath & went to stand before the Lord. Plus the devastating blessing (there's other way to put it) of holding our 1st little baby, Jessica, when she had gone to be w/the Lord from SIDS. This ol' world is full of good-byes, but there will be a time when they will be no more! Amen!

Waiting for the day...

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

Robin said...

Heather, praying for you. Like Kim said, what a wonderful day it will be when we are reunited with our loved ones in heaven. My last living grandparent (my maternal Grandmother) died last June. I miss her wonderful sense of humor and I cherish the letters she wrote me through the years.
Love, Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails