Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You may not know...

15 things you may not know about me:

1. If my floors are clean, then I feel good. If they are dirty, I feel anxious and grumpy.

2. I started using a curling iron when I was 9 and to this day, I still use one! (My mom is a beautician so I blame her for that! :) )

3. I would love to have a brand spanking new car, but have never had a car newer than the early '90's.

4. I said I would NEVER let my kids own video games, and now we have a WII. (Still wish we did not have one at times!)

5. I am very impatient. (Not a good quality with 11 children!)

6. I fear the stomach flu more than any other illness. (Especially when you have 11 children for it to pass through, no pun intended! :)

7. I don't like any jewelry unless it is real gold or diamonds which will tell you I don't wear jewelry much! :)

8. I am terrified of bridges and live in a town there the only way to get
from one side of town to the other is by one of three bridges AND I was on the bridge in Minnesota that fell apart last year, 48 hours earlier! Up until that date, I had no legitimate reason to be scared of bridges!

9. I could eat out for every meal. Not because I am lazy, because I love to go out to eat.

10. I would love to go to New York someday just to visit.

11. I have never been to one of my High School reunions and don't really care! :)

12. I am in the process of writing a book for mom's.

13. I wish I were more like my mom who has the ability to not worry or fret and is always so giving.

14. I am still good friends with a girl I met when I was 2 years old.

15. My husband and I never went on a honeymoon or been on a vacation together.


I always think it is fun to find out things about others. Hope you enjoyed finding out things about me! Leave some things for me to get to know you better!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love learning more about you!! I'm with you when it comes to going out to eat:) Hope things are going good with your new little babe.
Love, Robin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails