Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Randomly thinking...

:: sure glad I put tubs of toys away so on REALLY cold winter days, my boys have something new to play with for a day ::
:: can't believe Christmas toys are already a bore ::
:: I love having a fireplace ::
:: love it that I can stay home and not HAVE to go out in the cold if I choose not to ::
:: love feeling babies kick inside of me ::
:: wondering how I am going to wait about 100 days to see that babies face! ::
:: I like my new hairstyle and highlights ::
:: trying to decide if it was a compliment or and insult that my mom PAID for me to get it done ::
:: so thankful my oldest daughter likes to cook ::
:: I have a love/hate relationship with our WII game system ::
:: why are boys SO competitive? ::
:: I wonder what life will be like in 10 years with many teenage boys under one roof? ::
:: I wonder what my food bill will be? ::
:: I'd rather not go there for now! ::
:: wish I had new carpet for my living room ::
:: thankful I have never let my children eat in the living room ::
:: living in an older home, brings about some amazing drafts! ::
:: thankful for Tums ::
:: wishing I could sleep better at night ::
:: it has increased my prayer time ::
:: probably the only time God can get my full attention ::
:: rather be sleep deprived than God deprived! ::
:: I love my life ::
:: I love my husband ::
:: I'm amazed how easy he finds it to love me! ::
:: I love my kids ::
:: sometimes they are hard to LIKE but never hard to LOVE! ::
:: I am suprised how I sound like my mother so many times during the day ::
:: I appreciate my mother more and more the older I get ::
:: I know I am right where God wants me to be because I go to bed EVERY night knowing I would do nothing else with my life than what I am doing now ::
:: for that I am TRULY thankful! ::

Needing some rest because I have SO MANY things on my mind!  Hoping it will feel bether to let it all out!  What thoughts is your mind filled with?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails